Names I'm feeling:
- Vudu - du it.
- Stixy - yum!
- Swamble - sounds like the name of a country judge.
- Pakt - ...and ready to go.
- Tangler - risky, but frank.
- Boomi - cheeky, with a bass track.
- Spoke - 'nuff said.
- Mashery - either a British misdemeanor or a pre-industrial fast food chain - either way, guilty as charged!
- Houseglue - construction adhesive or coagulated dance-sweat? Who cares - two good nouns that go great together.
- G.ho.st - spooky in a good way
- Polar Rose - sounds like the name of a Yes track or something. How can that be bad?
- WorkLight - take out the intracapital, but cozy and solid nonetheless.
Names I'm not feeling: